Combine and Pro-Day Training
HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT?
Georgia Sports Performance has put together a team of elite professionals for athletes combine and pro-day training, who are focused on the success of each athlete. The list includes: Position Coaches, Master Trainers, Orthopedic Doctors, Physical Therapist, Sports Chiropractor, Massage Therapist, Nutritional Diet Experts and Certified Chef. Each member of this professional team will impact the progress of the athlete.
Georgia Sports Performance will identify the training tools necessary to reach an athlete’s goals. Teaching and training proper understanding of dynamic warm-up, speed work, agility and change of direction, position technique, combine drills preparation, film knowledge and breakdown, strength and conditioning, nutrition and diet plan, customized supplement program, athletic recovery and pre-hab procedures.
Georgia Sports Performance will have ongoing communication with all athletes and their agents to keep them updated on progress and share baseline testing as well as retest results. GSP may be retained to keep each athlete ready for tryouts after Pro Day and/or Combine has been completed.
GSP will assist each player in transitioning from Combine and Event Training to season readiness.
Our Program Directors will counsel athletes similar to a team NFL camp experience. Our focus will be on understanding the team dynamics of an NFL roster while continuing emphasis in these key areas:
• Pretesting Baseline Starting Point
• Supplementation Outline
• Nutrition Outline
• Film Study
• Position Work
• Regular Weigh-Ins I Body Fat Measurements
• Communication Skills for Interviewing
• Proper Training Techniques to Keep Physique in Top Shape
• Mental Focus and Self Preparation
Coach Earl Williams
- Owner Georgia Sports Performance
- Nationally Certified Coach, Quarterback Specialist
- Certified Strength, Agility and Fast Twitch Specialist
- Director, Spiral Passing Academy
- Over 20 years of Performance Training Experience
- Nationally Certified Trainer with Emphasis on Exercise Strength and Nutrition
David Irons, Jr.
- 2 years starting Quarterback Auburn Tigers
- AT All-SEC Second Team
- Graduated with a BA Degree Auburn University
- 2006 ALL SEC First Team
- Jim Thorpe Award Watch List
- 2006 ALL SEC Second Team
- Drafted by the Atlanta Falcons in 2007
- Began DI Ironworks in 2007