NASM-CPT Certified Personal Trainer
NASM-CCS Corrective Exercise Specialist
Kevin graduated with a bachelor of science in physical education from Wayne State University.
Kevin helps organizations and women over 40 with building confidence, weight-loss and body transformation. He does this by providing (HIIT) High Intensity Interval Training which is an exercise model that can be applied to running or to exercises such as squatting. HIIT is considered to be much more effective than normal cardio because the intensity is higher and you are able to increase both your aerobic and anaerobic endurance while burning more fat than ever before. Kevin also provides corrective exercise programs.
What Is Corrective Exercises?
- Corrective exercises are designed to make positive changes in the way an individual move and they concentrate on the underlying cause of the pain, as the best way to eliminate pain is by eliminating the cause.
- Benefits of Corrective Exercises
- Pain Reduction: The results can be immediate and huge. Although they may not be permanent, they can be reproduced by doing them daily at home.
- Helps in detecting physical weaknesses and imbalances
- Improves strength and flexibility
- Improves posture